Children process pictures and visual communication much more easily than verbal requests or instruction.
Our visual communication tools support your child to do those routine tasks independently over time.
We can make a routine that helps your child to follow instructions and routine through the use of visual charts.
Play Choice Chart
Individualised and personalised for you and your family.
Or perhaps your toddler is frustrated in trying to communicate their need to you?
Perhaps our visual keyring 'What do you need?' will support them communicating and you having that clarity of what they need.
5 Quick Play Ideas
1. Bubbles - blowing bubbles is a quick circuit breaker activity that will change the energy really fast. Great for rainy days too.
2. Paint with Water - grab a child size bucket and an old house painting brush and let them paint the concrete the fence while you encourage and watch them delighting in their joy.
3. Wash up the plastic farm or jungle animals - washing up and bubbles is a wonderful activity for little ones to be able to play and feel ownership.
4. Playdough - make it together with our recipe below and enjoy the wonder of manipulating the dough together. Indoors on the table or outdoors in the shade.
5. Nature collecting - walk in the backyard or have a wander together and see what interesting things your little one finds that they would like to put in a basket. Talk about what it is and what you could do with it when you get home. Make an animal, paint it, glue it to make a collage.....